User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: my sushi blueboy

    I think you made that point already haven't you Brad?

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my sushi blueboy

    *mouth drops open* that was the best poem i've ever read on here. I love it its so easy to read and the imagry was so good and the way ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Even though your 6 years older then me I have to agree that I like the newer ones (Oder of the Phenoix, Half Blood Prince) because their getting more adult ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...well, not really :P

    My mom won't let me read 'Go Ask Alice' she says its do old for me *GRRRRR* But it looks so cool! I can't wait to read it when i'm ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Personally I like Harry Potter better, I tried reading LOTR many times but only got so far, it just doesn't have the way to grasp me. But which do YOU ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Describe

    This has been something I have been thinking of for a long time, and wanting to do: describe something ordinary as if you were seeing it for the first time. ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why shouldn't we?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why does it matter?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Objection Tango meaning

    Wha??? like Rei said, what exactly is this sopposed to mean?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Imagined Life - Chapter 1

    I don't really like this story, their wasn't really much of an intro to this. Always try to make the first paragraph grab your readers, your first paragraph, although well ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Freedom's Price - Chapter 1

    I have to agree with everything Snoink said, but this sounds like a good beginning to a story. The description was very good. Can't wait to read more.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    why wouldn't what be safe?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    I love the coloured one, its soft and smooth and pretty. The non-coloured one is really good too but colour just adds more to it. You are a very good ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: when dramatic titles aren't dramatic

    I love this poem, the ending was good and funny. The title, I thought, fit the sarcastic style of the pome fantasticly. I love this, no critque.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is it what?

    Aug 12, 2005


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li