-
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Sites are gone *sobs with Snoink*
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: Bluebird
I really like this, the rhyming was a little forced in the first stanza but that was it. It had could symbolisom. Nice wrok.
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: I HATE POETRY!
That is how feel right now, I HATE POETRY!!!!! :P nice work Snoink :P
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: My First Poem
It was a good poem considering the format, you had some very good lines in there The title was good too. I like it. Nice work :P
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why shouldn't I know why I want to know?
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Joined on my best friends Birthday (How come I never noticed that before? :?)
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why do you want to know why I want to know?
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^(skunk go BOOM!) Just made a skunk go boom by saying lol (skunk go BOOM!)
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why shouldn't I ask her?
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Green Day vs Weezer
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Has over 2000 posts
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Green Day vs Howie Day
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why shouldn't I ask you?
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Green Day vs Better then Ezra
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why arent you saying 'DUN DUN DUN'?
Aug 13, 2005
