User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I love that song, Sam, don't know why though. Cool-Gwen Stefani

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The chaos children: pt 2

    You need more backround, for one thing I'm not even sure where they are! its pretty ovious when the battle starts but you need to explain where Cathor is going, ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Goodbye :cry: hope life treats you well :cry: we'll miss ya :cry:

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I give you, Calibur a 8/10 I like because its animated :P

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Isn't Angels and Deamons the prequel to the DaVinci Code?

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Find Yesterday

    Enjoy today Persue tomorrow Cherish yesterday Grinning everyday behind your back, watching your soft ears turn bright pink, someone once compared you to a lump of red clay. Was it ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    I don't remember what relitive it was but I never knew him, my mom did, but it was like an uncle or something but anyway he had a sickness that ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The chaos children:Pt 1

    Thats why I did it, I don't care if you use it. You should try and re-write the second one to like I did the first one.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The chaos children:Pt 1

    TOO MANY DOTS!!! I can see that you wanted a long pause but thats way too many dots in my ohpinion. Their were a few formating problems in both sections ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Is in love with TBR

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    OK well that is what you were talking about, Rei. Well thats just fate really, I mean their might have been something that you would have done if you homeschooled ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    *nods* I didn't think I'd really unterstand what you were talking about since I've never been to High School. But I just wanted to make that point.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Huh?

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    Those are both really good! but the first one was kind of hard to unterstand what it was. Maybe clean it up a bit.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Acoustic guitars and firelight

    Wow, that was greay. The title imedititly caught my eye when I saw it (Like every title should) and the poem was fantastic. This sounded a little like prose though. ...

    Aug 18, 2005


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams