User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    It was down for me too. But around 6:00 here (CA) it was up again. Straaange.

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I say Erb but I don't say Erbivore...I say Herbivore.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: to Robert - why i'll never look at green grass again

    Wow. I love all your poems but this was one of the best. I don't think it was really nessiacry to explain at the beginning but it helped. I can ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^Doesn't know who David Bowie is *Gasp* how could you not?

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 becuase the last one is funny :P

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because its a cute!!!!

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Only Truly Great Poem I Will Ever Write

    Its good. But I'm not really sure how it can be bad. This seemes like the kind of thing you would put at the beginning of a story, you know? ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because that pig rocks my soxs!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because your pig smily is cool and the last line is weird but funny..:P

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    3/10 because I don't even know who those people are in your avator...and even If I did the guy looks creepy.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    I think it was talking about Firestarters, Hunter...becasue you and him posting at the same time. 7/10 because its funny :D

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    You could say it was for 18+ or mature writers.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Open Adoption

    I'm not for it ethier. Again for the reasons you said. I can see why the biological mother would want it but its not fair to the child or the ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    Make my will :P I'd get my black belt in karete. Go to Egypt and see the pyrimads of Giza. Snag by Pompei and see Mt.Vesuvius. Finish my book and ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because its self advertsiement, can't get much better then that :P

    Aug 29, 2005


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern