User avatar

hekategirl

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Oddly, Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky, is a real person. Maybe that was already known and I'm just being stupid :P But, yeah, Fontroy...DELETE IT NOW!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Because its right :wink:

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    3/10 because the first 2 are disturbing.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    thoughts

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    What was the point of this poem? Its so cluttered with adult language that I can't see what its sopposed to be about. I can't even call this poetry really, ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Hard Work Today

    I have to agree with Chevy, I was falling aleep until the 5th stanza, and then after that it was boring again. The whole, 'make me a bubble so I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    YAY!!! *claps until hand go raw* you so deserve it Snoink, well done...very well done...*joins in the dancing* :elephant:

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You'll Still Make Me Smile

    Its very so-so, it seemed to general. Theirs nothing unique about it. But the theme of 'You'll still make me smile' was good. But try to put in something that ...

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    You could also use this test as a way to help you get to know your charectars better, just answer the questions the way your charectar would.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Simple Plan Their just...icky... B.Y.O.B *shudders uncontrolably* one word for them: Disturbing Evanensence I don't like them, I don't know why though. I like Helena but the rest of Chemical ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because its purdy! and animated :P

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Chainlink Fence (working title)

    Ick, I shouldn't have posted this. I'm still working on it and I'm going to cut out everything after her dream. I forgot to spell cheak it too, I was ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Chainlink Fence (working title)

    "Close your eyes" "No, no, I don't want-" "Close your eyes it makes everything seem better" "But-" "Close your eyes, Sierra" "No...no..not now." Fire circled around me, large blue and ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^Has the same global personality as me...:shock:

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Extraversion |||||||||| 33% Stability |||||| 23% Orderliness |||||||||| 36% Accommodation |||||| 23% Interdependence |||||||||||||||||||| 83% Intellectual |||||||||||| 43% Mystical ||||||||||||||||||

    Sep 3, 2005


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.