-
Re: Mannequin
The re-edited one I like a alot better, but the first one I thought was still good. I agree with Galatea though and all her nitpicks, escpeshily the one wear ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was at The Young Writers CLUB and someone in the guest book put the link up, and said "This site is much better!" So I went.
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Popcorn
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: More than Friends..
This poem has good potential but the rythem was bad so didn't flow at all (Which ruins it for me) I didn't really like the way you repeated "*Blank* is ...
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hi my name is hekategirl, and I'm returning to YWS *Everyone says "Hi hekategirl"* ok, maybe now that my friends have deserted me I'll have more time to fool with ...
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!
OMG I gotta go tell me sister...I had no idea it was a real holiday... but before I go! HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!!
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Discover Your Religion!
You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion. Paganism 83% ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Yeah, dude...
You really has some good imagery here, like: "...sidestep girls clinging to you like a fourth-of-july popsicle stuck to your tongue..." And 'Mascara caked eyelashes' is great. But I'm not ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Sugar We're Goin Down--Fall Out Boy I love this song!!!!
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Working Title: .... uh, I dont have one
OK, this is a great story, But CHANGE THE TITLE. When I first read the title I though of a toilet. I thought it was going to be some spoof ...
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
war
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: Guess who's back!!!!
Crysi is is Arvandor...welcome back BTW!!!! I remember seeing you when I first joined...but then...you we're gone... *wind blows*...:P :P
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Hey
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! yay! Hope you have fun, Jen :elephant:
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 Its so purdy!! and its Tonks!
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
cars
Sep 9, 2005
