User avatar

hekategirl

  • Other Poetry Re: Love and Joy

    This poem was short and sweet. I noticed you were trying to accomplish flow and sometimes it worked but other times the lines stuck out like sore thumbs. Like here: ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When You Return My Love

    I don't know quite what to think of this poem. It was didn't really do much for me. I won’t say if you do, or I hope you will I ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A bunch of butterflies fighting savagely. I have weird ways of associating things okay...?

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the night (a short descriptive passage)

    To answer your questions: 1) What do you think? Any good? Yes, it was good but... 2) a. If this was the beginning of a novel, would you find yourself ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is anyone even looking for the bucket?

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother, I love you

    That was wonderful! Every stanza flowed seamlessly with the next. You created lots of great images to convey your point. You definitely showed and didn't tell. These faucets have broken ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose....?

    Hmm...this is an interesting picture but the position of the person looks awkward, like she's falling asleep or something. There is too much person in it and not enough rose. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    That's so awesome!! is this going to be regular thing or a one time only thing? sorry for the ignorance and if this is explained somewhere else. But I'm excited! ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help, please! Need idea help

    It sounds a tad cliche for some reason, but I'd have to actually read what you would write to decide. But I think if you started writing it could turn ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sixteen

    I liked this poem, it was interestingly crafted. Some points though: I am still your little girl but i am growing older i am still your girl but i am ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helloooo

    Welcome! that's so awesome that you know two languages, I wish my parents had spoken Spanish to me when I was little so I wouldn't have to study it now ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello! Welcome! I look forward to reading your work, I love giving critques so PM me if you would like me to review something. By the way, your avvie is ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Juno

    I LOVE Juno! My dad watched the trailer online because I told him to see the movie and concluded it looked too "wholesome" for him. I cannot believe we're related ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: City Streets

    It was a cute idea but, trying not too sound harsh, it honestly bored me to tears. It was long, rambling, had no rhythm, no imagery to speak of...there's no ...

    Mar 1, 2008


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh