User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    It sounded kind of awkward because it didn't have a steady ryhming rythum, but I think thats what you wanted. Anyway it was very beutiful and I unterstand what your ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: chained

    I really like it, ecspessiclhy (someone please exuse my spelling) The ending. "A torn heart, A dead soul, Scars never to leave, Destroyed, The walking dead, But they won’t see ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks, and I love this site. I can honestly say that's it's way better then TYWC.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped In A Memory

    Running, Running away from something, But I don't know what it is, It seems i'm running from nothing, But I can see it behinde me, As if it wants me ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi my name is hekategirl and i'm a new member.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    When I talk I write what i'm saying with my fingure on my leg. I can't stop it. It's way weird.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Actually, what i'm I saying. I'm total goth. Just look at my username.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    This is slightly offesive. And slightly funny :-) I bet everyone who reads this list is considered a goth, I'm considered a goth, but i'm way not goth. That's why ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I know this is weird but i'm terrified of the muppets. Yeah, yeah I know, i'm weird. But their just so creepy. I'm also slightly afraid of the dark.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 2:04

    Very beutiful. It flowed very nicely. The subject was a little confusing but I still unterstood it.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My smile's just a pose

    I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO!!! BROVO!!!!! The ryhiming was great and it flowed perfectly!!!

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Your wish]

    I agree with Carsguitars77 I didn't unterstand the point/subject/concept. But I did slightly unterstand the ending. Which was beutiful.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness Falls

    I didn't realize it was a song at first. But then after few reads got it. I actaully like poems/songs about suicide. I don't know why but I do and ...

    Feb 3, 2005


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince