User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    school

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Oh my did I say peices? I ment peace!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Poor TYWC. It's gone to the dogs, I agree, but David hasn't pulled the plug. I'm still a infrequinte member, I actaully went on there today!!!! But, yeah, it's horrible ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: New Poem (be afraid, be very afraid!)

    Their O.K, but I wouldn't give them high marks. I to don't want to be harsh, but they were pretty bad. You've got poteintal though!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: OK this is kind of stupid...lol

    Hmmm, I sort of liked it, but it was missing something very big. And I was expecting soemthing much bigger at the end. You should put something more there insted ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fairy Tale of Childhood

    Oh, I absolutly adored it. Very descriptive, beutiful. But for some critiqe. The first stanza Do you remember when we used to play limbs intertwined one person two heads? I ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    I love your drawing, it's very pretty.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anybody Interested?

    I'm intrested

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Scented

    I'm really confused about what this is about, it makes no sense to me. Sorry!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: DRAGON

    Very nice poem, I really liked it! But for some critiqe: "Leathery wings, Take me high. Desperately, I hold on tight. " That stanza sort of started the poem off ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    I dream all the time. But I don't think I'll share any as they're too embarressing. Same here. I dream all the time, but i'll never share any of it.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Thanks everybody!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    dresses

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven

    Oops! I think I posted this in the wrong catorgory! :oops: sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven

    I wrote two versions of Heaven, please tell me which one you like better. Heaven 1 The way the angels took me there, The way they spoke, Their words their ...

    Feb 5, 2005


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf