-
Re: This word reminds me of...
yellow
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Listening to Your Stories
I don't know what to think of this poem, it sort of made sense at the beginning and then got confusing the rest of the poem. The beginning started to ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Why me?
I really like this poem, I disagree with the people who say thu unoringinal. (well mabye it is, I haven't read THAT many poems) This stanza is my favorite, it's ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: From the Inside Looking Out
I like it, the last line wraps it up quite nicely. She jumps, the cold rousing her from her dreams and as she sits the world turns black she turns ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass
Wow :shock: this is great, and your right, your out of your writers block!!! I love your imagry. My fingers are bleeding, small, scarlet drips that fall onto the paper ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
turkey
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
roots
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
elephants
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
golden
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
I LOVE your drawings, my favorites were the last two, the sixth one, the 9th one, the 10th one and the 11th one.
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Sticks (comic strip)
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I really like it.
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Dying
I love it. I don't have the same belives as that but it still was very good.
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I agree with what Tessitore said. Ron and Hermoine are going to get married and have somewhere around a dozen kids and Ron will become Minister of Magic and Hermoine ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Circle Story
I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
silver
Feb 6, 2005
