User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Re: This Makes No SENSE at all...BUT I LOVE IT!

    Ah Ha! now I know why that poem sounds so weird when I read it in the poems section, Ah ha!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    I look excatly like my avator, wolves and all.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Things Not Seen

    I agree with nickelpickle, this is very good poem, very powerful.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tara has a cool location answer.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    CONRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :thumb: :thumb: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D WOOOOOHOOO!!!!!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Incandescence is funny, and likes showing off his boxers.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    This is probably junk, but I wanted to know what you guys though of it. I walked along the ground, crushing the crinkled leaves that lay in my way. Thoughts ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My Cowardice

    I liked the subject but it lacked something to me. I don't know what. But it was a good poem.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Just Around, 'Til Tomorrow

    I like this poem alot, the first and last stanzas really explained what the poem is about. I really enjoyed this, two thumbs up!!!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    I love your drawings, my favorites are Vampire Princess and 2 people and a floating kitty.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    I can't see your artwork, it says i'm forbidden.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Superbowl Sunday

    Yeah, I don't really care personally.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    How do you get your pic up here anyway??????

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yeah, great.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    Points store, I totally go for points store. I want points store!!! And WHO IS THIS MYTERIOUS PAT BUCHANAN!!!!!!

    Feb 6, 2005


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus