User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Oooh this is fun!!! 1: Nate? 2: Hmmm, I think....Aniar or FireStarter 8-[ 3: I shall eat......Bobo!! mauhhahahhaah!!!!! 4: Skye Demon 5: Sam Book: Abarat Days Of Magic Nights Of ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ice

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooooooooo!

    Hi bcain!

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl has a funny siginture

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I agree it was BAD :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: all it was was Ned Flanders producing bloody movies about the bible, and Homer directing the half time show ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And so my fellow Americans...

    Ah! Firestarter...it's tradition. It's FUN to sit around and eat junk food while watching ads that cost companies $2.4 million dollars to do. that's like 2 million pounds I think. ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Sam is funny and has a cool siginture!!!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [A struggle.]

    Oh I love that song Sam!! Anyway your poem, I really enjoyed reading it and it had great imagry. It was a bit long, but that was O.K.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    This is a very confusing poem, I unterstood it a little, very little. Her mind lifted, It had just traveled to the soles of her feet But now it had ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Waste Away With Me

    It was an intresting poem, you don't have to put imagry in it but it would have made it better. The first stanza really caught my attention, and made me ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Goodbye

    This is beutiful, I can't critqe this. This is a very lovely poem. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pile

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Misty Lynn has a cool username :-)

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 7, 2005


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind