User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    need

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pencil

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    seed

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    complicated

    Feb 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Walshingham Effect

    Yeah, it does, and if you were going to keep the name Samuel I think you should nickname him Sam.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Witchychic2

    Hi Leena! it's me Little Vampire! Misty Lynn is here too, your going to love it here!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    skechers

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Bobo likes using diffrent avators!

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: they call what i do writing

    Welcome to YWS Nanc! and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding! =D> =D> =D> :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :love: :love: :love: :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes:

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Swirling wind, Chirping birds, Sounds indescribable for words, Sitting lakes, Rustling trees, Sweeter honey made from bees, Soft earth, Light air, More beautiful then a chestnut mare, Golden water, Fu

    Feb 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Walshingham Effect

    I love this Sam! you did a great job on discribing where he was and what he was doing. All I can say is this is great!

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: More of Tara's ramblings ;)

    Very powerfull, I unterstood your point. But the poem seemed kind of tired, I mean loads of people have written poems like this and your didn't stand out. Make it ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Erased

    This is an intresting poem, it flowed well but there was something about it that didn't seem right. The subject seemed kind of blurry to me, like you didn't excatly ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freeze Frame

    This sounded like a song to me too, a very nice song too. It seems like a better song then poem actually. But it was very nice.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy howdy howdy

    Hi Interia! Welcome to YWS!

    Feb 9, 2005


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink