-
Re: Unus
This is so peaceful and calm, excactly what a love story should be. You can almost feel the wind blowing and the swing creaking and the birds chirping its so ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Complicated Love
I really like this, very discriptive. It seemed a little bumpy in some parts though. I'm way intrested in what its about! I hope there more coming!
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
rail
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
crazy
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Yum
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
fruit
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
apple
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.
Ears and thats all, I don't mind tattoos and peircings, but like dreaming_mouse brought up, I DON'T like plastic surgery. I think people should be happy with their bodys and ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
music
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
walking
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
real
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
arnold
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Red bull
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
love
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
gross
Feb 10, 2005
