-
Re: Change One Letter
barn
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Well? (just writing that since you have to write something to do a poll)
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
Noooooooooooooooo not Brad!!! Brad is not leaving! Incandescence is leaving! just look up top people!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: My light skinned lover
I really like this but I think it would be better if you wrote it like this: "It cannot be this way But it must On this earth you and ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Abstract
I can see why you called it Abstract :-) Anyway I really enjoyed reading this poem, it was a little choppy though, like here: "Wearing the jacket around my slender ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: this is the last poem i'll be writing
What!!??? this is great!!! and so are allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of your other poems you write!!! I don't see why you think your bad because your NOT! :-)
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
KayJuran has a cool avator :-P
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
1. Tiger 2. Count Chocula 3. Black 4. Eleven 5. Water 6. Neptune 7. On the back of my head
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
I really like your artwork Hunter, it's very detailed and beutiful.
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: hi
Hi dullsky! welcome to YWS! hope you enjoy it!
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
This is the only decent pic of me, and its not even at the right angle! But anyway just click here and you'll get the pic.
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Sam likes putting bunches of diffrent qoutes on his siginture!
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: February Predictions
5 trillion!
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Superbowl Sunday
Sorry for doing part of my post off topic but I love that quote by Bejamin Franklin! Anyway, that CIA thing that Nate was talking about is entierly possible. I ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: A Follow Up Of A Weird Event
O.K, this is so confusing. I liked the beginning but it just was way to confusing at the middle and end. I like the plot, well I really don't know ...
Feb 10, 2005
