User avatar

hekategirl

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Death? what is death?-Adrana What is your favorite thing?

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    It kind of reminded me of a black hole, maybe a red, black hole. Swirling and sucking. It was cool :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi to all

    Hey Splash, Welcome to the site. Please, before posting again, read the FAQ in the Welcome forum and the Rules at The Information Desk forum. Plsea abide by these rules ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Technamericana

    I really like this, it started it out so-so but it ended up great. The last stanza is my favorite. Although: Dance, american girl, dance on the crazy beat. When ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would tell he's got it compleatly wrong, we'renothing like the Simpson's. We're more so. What would you do/say if your mom admitted to you that she has a secret ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Even I don't know what I am doing

    Ok, this seems more like Randomness then actual story...the beginning is actually pretty good, you could make a story out of it. But when you said "Then Ella dies" I'm ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Angelic

    Darn spell cheaker when it spelled ecstasy for me it capitilized it. Yeah, I know it it desearves a better ending, I'll try to help that.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Modern Beauty; Prologue

    :P LOL I can't belive I missed that, please exuse me...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    9qavfe loo0sw6t nlaq my7 dei9gyn967 [-[p I have lost all my dignity :P

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd lock all the doors. What would you do if the crazed tryant-wannabe was your dad/mom?

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Modern Beauty; Prologue

    I really like this, it was beautifully written. Although there were numerous spelling mistakes (Probably just typ-os). Remember the spell check is your friend! And also, through out this prologue ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Recollections of a Rose

    This is awesome Snoink, one word for it: Beautiful. It is so hard to write an autobiography (Which is what this is right?) I've tried, but you've pulled it off ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words of you

    This is a good poem, although the rhyme for last line for every stanza seemed forced to me. The lines were too long. And the third line of the third ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Duck Writing Challenge 3/6

    I should've known it was Daffy Duck all along, his diabolical grimace, his eyes full of hatred. I can't believe I didn't realize it. If I had I might have ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mirros that kill

    Well, I don't think the first and second part really connected very well. “Click” the lock sounds, and I breathe a sigh of relief. What if he’s serious? What if ...

    Mar 12, 2006


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson