-
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Hens are female chickens and roosters are male chickens.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Yeah, I agree with Crysi. ZZAP was just trying to be nice, so I take back what I said :-)
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
I voted no, why? because chickens would never WANT to whistle, I mean think about it, why would they want to? So now it is tied MUUUWHHAAAAA!
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
ZZAP: If your writing that poem to EVERY girl on this site, then how can we be flatterd? if you wrote a spechil valintine poem to each of us, saying ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Forever Waiting
What do you mean this isn't your best work? this is beutiful, very good imagry. These few lines here are very good: "An oasis of hope for a thirsty soul. ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Dreamt
I really like! its very powerful and it has a good rythem, very nice.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!
Hi Happy Lizard! welcome to YWS!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Welcome the Newcomer
Hi Cookie, welcome to YWS! hope you have a fun time!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Bug Reports
Hold on! I got it to work! I don't know why but I just used this one picture and its working. Never mind :-)
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
You mean, wait, Incandescence's real name is Brad or the member Brad and Incandescence are the same person???? man I feel stupid.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Yeah, chickens aren't really smart but their not excactly the stupidest beings in the world.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Bug Reports
I'm using the simple gray templete, I don't know why its not working :-k :? :-s
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Good point Firestarter
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Bug Reports
I still can't get my backroud image for my blog up, i've tried many pictures.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)
I really like this!!! a little confusing at the beginning but very nice.
Feb 14, 2005
