User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Sam is very funny to talk to on AIM

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Congratulations Firestarter! and i'll have some red wine, please. Anyone wanna dance???? \:D/

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    Jack-O-Lanturn for my favorite holiday...halloween.

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Cowboy

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Us

    The touch of your hand holds my mind in place has we float above the ground, tickling the clouds as we rise higher and higher, just us, together in the ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Temporary Board!

    This is much much much faster!!! thank you Nate :-)

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

    If a chicken had lips could it whistle, very intulectual conversation

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Designer Kiss [yeah, like that]

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY FUNNY! *wipes tears of laughter* the first line was good but the rest was off rythum and it didn't seem poem like, I didn't really unterstand th

    Feb 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass...oh my gosh read...

    I really enjoyed reading this, very descriptive. I really like the way you did this at the end: "so very nice..." It sort of shows how their driffting off. But ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Soyala Amaya has a cool username!!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass...oh my gosh read...

    Can you please tell me in what order the Hourglass stories are sopposed to be in?????

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Nate is know for the cool monkey avator!

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Can See

    I can’t see your face, I can’t see your smile, I can’t see your feelings, But I can see your worth my while, I can’t see your light, I can’t ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass- no prior reading required :)

    I love this!, is this sopposed ot be before the other one you wrote? or visa versa? anyway you have really good imagry in this, you can clearly see everything ...

    Feb 16, 2005


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire