User avatar

hekategirl

  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    i'll dance with you Matt! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D :D :D :D :D

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Taken View

    Yeah, didn't want to seem harsh or nothing but it didn't seem orginal enough to me

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Taken View

    I agree with everything she is saying but this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cliche! you've heard this kind of thing everywhere!! But this is an O.K poem to read.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust 2 - Diya

    This is very descriptive and great *runs to read rest*

    Feb 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust 1 - the beginning

    I love this!!!!!!!!!!!! its so mysterious and cool and freaky, its great!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    stink

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Timmy [Geeks]

    I really like this!!!! it has a great message. But of course critque! here you go critque!!! :D I would like it better if you made stanzas and not just ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust (prologue)

    Oooh, I like this, I can't really say write more because you already have written more. But the face of the girl....eck, it made a shiver go down my spine. ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    I haven't been bullied physicly, but I have been teased, tormented, laughed at etc.etc. And what the sad part was that I was like 8 or 9 and this 16/17-year-old ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    oops! they both ended with 'front' so I got mixed up *sorry* Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    beans

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    woohoo

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ow

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dance beats and dark streets

    O.K next time if I say something like that i'll say something like 'this is my ohpinion' or something like that, but I like the poem anyway! :-)

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    blood

    Feb 26, 2005


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero