User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    tall

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: SHOUT

    I agree with everone else, this gave me a headache and it was very confusing. I mean, what was this about? I don't unterstad it at all.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hard.

    I like this poem, the first beginning lines were nice, it started the poem off very well. But it seemed a little bumpy in the middle and towards the end. ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Her.

    This poem is O.K, but its not one of my favorites of yours. I liked the beginning of the second stanza the most but then when you got to the ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer [Football and Frisbees]

    No i'll say I wrote it *evil grin* but, of course not, I won't say I wrote it. I'll say you wote it.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Can I share your party Firestarter??? because I just got my personal title!!!!!! woohoo!!!!! oh yeah *starts dancing*

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    I love your work!! its so beutiful!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shell

    This is so beutiful, I love it. It flowed wonderfully. It was a little bumpy at some parts but the rest of it flowed great. I love it!!!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer [Football and Frisbees]

    OMG this is sooooo freaky I have a friend just like that, the whole poem describes my feelings about this friend I have, even the 'shaggy blounde hair' looks just ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kinda Depressed I Guess.......

    This is a good poem, it had a good rythem and it was very enjoyable for me to read. But on this stanza here: "Wounds now may heal Bruises won't ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: shattered minds

    I like this, it had great imagry, their isn't much to say, just great job!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Bazoo, i'm from TYWC too, this site is soooooooooooo much better :-D hope you like it too :-D

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey my name is Mallory

    Hi Mallory! welcome to YWS! :-D :-D :-D my name is Sierra, hope you have fun here! :-D :-D :-D

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    crunch

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    movie

    Feb 27, 2005


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein