-
Re: NO RIP TYWC
David dosn't even GO on that site anymore, does he? it sure doesn't seem like he does. Their was this girl on TYWC that called me an A** hole just ...
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
hats
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
flying
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
oozing
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
sharp
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: No title (By me AND Sam)
Note: This was written by me and Sam; so beware. my thoughts spill on the paper like the words from your lips they fill the page with black.....I have nothing ...
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: Mad Scientist [Part I]
I really like this it is very descriptive. I really like the title, its great! I can really feel what your trying to say. This is my personal prefrence but ...
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
fat
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: Not Another Nicole
I have to agree with everone (except nikkle pickle) this was a very lovely poem. Gret job!!!
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: WASP
Dear Gone Batty, Have you tried garlic? hang it everywhere you can and the bats should go away. Also hang it around your necks, and also, to kill the bat ...
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
bite
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
book
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
map
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: don't laugh...no title
I like it, it was very grousome, but it didn't take anything away from the poem. But, I think I know what you were talking about, it seems like a ...
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
white
Mar 3, 2005
