User avatar

hekategirl

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    I like this alot, but I agree with everyone else; what is her moms motive for killing the dog? why did she do such a horrible thing!? and I also ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It is I

    Welcome to YWS Paolo!! hope you like it here.

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Affiliation?

    How do I join your website Klaus Von Spindler????

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You Had Any Superpower....

    I would want telekinesis! (i'm not trying to copy you Duskglimmer)

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    red

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Animal?

    Actually, some type of bird would be more fun cuz then you could fly. An owl! Yes, definitely an owl. A Snowy Owl, I think. They're so pretty. Oh, but ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In Need of an Editor

    can I read some? *ok i'm not 14 but still please??*

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    flame

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    harry potter

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday Soyala Amaya!!!

    I was out of breath from singing her birthday song :-D

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to "Guiding of the Lost Souls"

    I like this, but I agree with VoraciousReader_545. The conclusion isn't strong enough, it doesn't live up to your title. But, I do like this and can't wait to read ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday Soyala Amaya!!!

    I just happend to notice that it was Soyala Amaya's birthday today and I though I'd wish her a happy birthday! Happy Birthday!!!! Ballons! ~O ~O ~O ~O ~O ~O ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Tara!

    Congratulations Tara! WOOHOO!!! CONFETTI! ************* ********* ************** ************** ********** *************** CONGRATS TARA!!!!!!

    Mar 5, 2005


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)