User avatar

hekategirl

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    NO! I can't pick FIVE! jeez, I've read too many books. OK here is some of my favorites: No order: 1: His Dark Materials Series--Phillip Pullman (The Amber Spyglass (3) ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    OK *Cracks knuckles* lets get this party started: 1: The Unfortunate Events Series--I used to love them but I now I HATE was a sad waste of my time. 2: ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    I've never read any Manga or comic books, but I'm really interested in them and would like to check them out. Any first time suggestions? I kind of wanted to ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    sister, although she is not here anymore...but I keep her paints, for if she returns."-- Kimono Do you have a favorite piece of literature?

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Spammers

    My shoutbox on my blog is full of them!!

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence and Complete...

    I think you ment this to be in the "Lyrics" forum, not "Lyric Poetry". Maybe a mod can move this? I've never really critqued Lyrics before but just one thing: ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Punk Bands

    Is punk the same as emo? OK proably a stupid question, but me is stupid today...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "I hate you guys"

    Oh, so sad... :cry: I don't how to respond to this, it could use work (But I don't think it is the type of story you work on) but it ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    My sun sign is Aquarius and my moon sign is a Leo, which is pretty funny because they supposedly go good together and my mom is a Leo. Well, it's ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    People, people people...For one thing the animals (i.e rabbit, pig) is CHINESE ASTROLOGY. The other ones (i.e Aquarius) is a compleatly different thing, is called the ZODIAC or WESTERN ASTROLOGY ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Follow Me

    This is nice! a very nice first attempt! (God, I can remember my first poem, *twitch* lets not go there...) Although I agree with KayJuran about the "Watching back at ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Haiku to gloom

    I'm not much of a haiku critique but I didn't really like this. Let's break it down: The sun shines now. How about "The Sun is Shin-ing"? Inside it is ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Steps

    Ah, yes, this poem was very refreshing. I've read alot of ryhming poems lately but yours is the only one that really flows. Except the last stanza, I think "Weakessess" ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Vulgar Language Reminder

    What about having a rating for blogs/blog entries like there is for poems/stories? because for people who really don't to read vulgar content it might be a little useful. Just ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I Hate You

    ^What Reichieru said, and I also like the drowning metaphor...very nice :D but you know it is just a rant, it needs ryhtem, flow...stuff like that. But I still like ...

    Mar 13, 2006


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless