User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Sandy Cheeks

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled *suggestions needed*

    "Anyway, I'm no poet, so that was really the only thing that I can comment on without making a fool of myself. Other than that, it doesn't really make much ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stargazer

    Wow, this is amazing. Very beutiful. And I agree with Sam when she says you break away form the YOU GO GIRL! kind of attuide. The rear sheild mirror thing ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My Perception...

    Orange fleaks of water drip down my bloody nose, touching the sky and holding the moon, Ripping jaguars slinking spots bats in caves with jagged edges spinning clocks with heart-shaped ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    My favorite stereo-type? how can people like stereo-types at all? Stereo-Types are stupid, the give people more reasons to make fun of the innocent. Mabye i'm missunterstanding the point of ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar Item Requests

    Could you add a black cat? not like the cute one you have now but just like a black cat, standing up next to the davvie like near its leg. ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Curious about ' 's

    I don't know if this will help or not but its how I remember; When you are saying 'the nurse's office' you put an apostrophe their because its hers *the ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass...new one, finally!

    This isn't my favorite of the Hourglasses, but its nice. For some reason I don't like it when you use 'Tis' I don't why though. And this one was a ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    MUWHAAAA!!!! my first name starts with an S! my name is Sierra. Here is mine: Do not post here unless you have blonde hair

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    My Desktop: but it changes all the time, so in 5 minutes it will be something diffrent...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Signs

    I was wondering about that myself.....

    Mar 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass (pretty short)

    I love this!!! and I agree with TBR, when you pulled in death it gave it a cool twist. P.S bluecows and Duskglimmer you can just look in her profolio ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    Did anyone ever notice that the word of the "WEEK" in TYWC hasn't been updated in about, what? 3 months or so? Its a shame about TYWC, really, so many ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mexico

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    blocks

    Mar 9, 2005


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf