-
Re: The Pixie Girl
I belive you! but you said 'I can't think of any other explanation for why I am this way.' what way? do you act like a fairy?
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
why
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
religon
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
ELMO!
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
Uh...Emma? I think.... Do not post here unless you've posted here before.
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
toxic waste
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
YAY! i'm wearing a black shirt, black pants, and black socks. Do not post here unless you don't like Harry Potter (this might take a while...)
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Life is a load of Free Stuff
Huh? what? mabye its just me but I didn't see a conecction to the title and the poem, and the poem itself didn't make much sense ethier. But this stanza ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Day & Night very lame but i had a go
I like this poem, very grousome, but I like that :twisted: but this line was a little confusing: [qoute] Fog rolls in dark and dank and smelling of rotten flesh ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: I Love You
This reminded me of A Shel Silverstein poem, he is a good poet but the theme you picked didn't match that kind of style; fast and childish.
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Friend
I agree with arieda, the flow went to fast, and the ryhming seemed forced. And like everyone else said this was a litte cheesy.
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
very weird
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
broadway
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Buzzy The Knowlegde Bug (don't ask...)
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
Keyboard for everything, hand writing things takes to much time, and I usually mess up so its easier for me to type. And I also have this thing called a ...
Mar 16, 2005
