User avatar

hekategirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Chirstmas

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Golden Oldie, Is their a problem with liking all those shows? I don't think their is. So just be yourself and like them! Love, WASP Dear WASP, I'm writng ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    *psst marching_gurl89 look up* sat

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    My davvie isn't showing up etheir *grrr* but Nate said he's trying to fix the problem. Also welcome to YWS :D

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Good News-aka Why I love these Google ads

    You called her Nicole *yipes!* she hates that!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    atomic bombs

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    frat

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    drawing

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The 3rd Wheel

    This isn't like poetry, its just 'a random stream of thought' like Chanson said. It needs more emotion, it needs more imagry etc. I don't get anything out of this, ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Short Poem

    I like this, but it was to short, and like Dreami said, it reminds me of a poem on a valintine card. But its sweet, I like it.

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A quote

    I really like this, and like Dreami said you just say 'Because' insted of 'becoz' it sounds more qoute-ish ;-)

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Good News-aka Why I love these Google ads

    No offense niteowl but it does sound like a scam, but if their not asking you for any money it doesn't really do any finaical harm. And BTW I love ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    snow

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Free

    I really like this, it flowed very nicely, but I agree with Emma; it seems like it should be longer. And when you tell us what its about at the ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stand

    I love the idea for this poem; from a dying person veiw. Its so unique. I love it. But for some critque: Standing on the rim of hell Waiting to ...

    Mar 18, 2005


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire