User avatar

heffa89

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...sort of

    Hey, Finland, cool. I'm almost your neighbour then. I'm from Norway. Do you know norwegian or swedish??

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    Favorite Pieces: The Tell-Tale Heart, I love the tell tale heart too. I might not want to say this. But i am a twilight fan as well. Don't hate me ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Already joined;)

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    *writewatiwant*- I don't really know. I don't think so. Not that i've noticed anyway. Of course Rowling and Meyer keeps me inspirated, they keep me writing, cause I learn a ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Awh, YOU GUYS! You are awesome. I would really like for all of you to read Mrs Jones! The first chapter IS posted so go ahead:D And to Rosey - ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Hello! I just thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi!'. I just registered and would love to get to know people. I'll post my first chapter of my current project ...

    Feb 4, 2009


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma