User avatar

heffa89

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Awh, YOU GUYS! You are awesome. I would really like for all of you to read Mrs Jones! The first chapter IS posted so go ahead:D And to Rosey - ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 1

    Thanks guys. You've helped greatly here. There are som problems in writing in your 2nd language:P And i really find it awesome that you give me the words i've been ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Random photographs

    I'm not a photographer in any other area than the hobby basis one. But i still have opinions:P The first one is sooooo lovely! It definately works twofold. One with ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photographs

    I really, really, really like those last three. The ones you did for you Media studies. They touched me. And I really think the colour of the red teddy, boot ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 1

    Soooo, here we go! This is the draft for the first chapter of my new novel-project "Mrs Jones". There will probably be more added to the chapter as the story ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Hello! I just thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi!'. I just registered and would love to get to know people. I'll post my first chapter of my current project ...

    Feb 4, 2009


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot