User avatar

heffa89

  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Hia. I'm back :D Well, tonight I am posting my second chapter of 'Mrs. Jones'. I hope you like it! Please add comments :D ----------------------- CHAPTER TWO: MEETING ALLISON POTTER ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly 1

    OOOO. Me like. Very exciting ending. I can't wait for the next chapter. There are a lot of spelling mistakes, try to work on those. Even so, if you are ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly Prolog

    This is really good. Perfect ending, keeping us wondering what is gonna happen?? Apart from som spelling mistakes here and there and too long sentences, it's really good. And who ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    Wow, this is good. It's really touching. I know I could never take an abortion myself, but I cannot judge those who do. It's a personal thing. Still, I'm pro ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...sort of

    Hey, Finland, cool. I'm almost your neighbour then. I'm from Norway. Do you know norwegian or swedish??

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    Favorite Pieces: The Tell-Tale Heart, I love the tell tale heart too. I might not want to say this. But i am a twilight fan as well. Don't hate me ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -untitled- Preface

    Thanks June. I will write more on this. I have played with the idea in my head while I've been writing on Mrs Jones.(take a look:P) So it feels good ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Hundred Suns: Sepia

    Stori, I really like these short stories. The fact that they're so short is remarkable. I've never read anything like this in my life. It's so interesting to see how ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Hundred Suns title page

    Oh, I really like this! When I first looked at it I thought. "WOW". Well, you've left me with no other choice than to read a hundred suns. I hope ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -untitled- Preface

    Thanx. *really happy now*

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -untitled- Preface

    So, this is the preface for my new novel. It's the only thing I've got so far :oops: But I feel today might change that :wink: Hope you like it! ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Worst teacher ever

    I've had one of the worst ones ever! I'm telling you everyone in my class hated her. it was the last year before uni. The most important year! Which we ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer at the moment. Very exciting. I love Meyer=)

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Already joined;)

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    *writewatiwant*- I don't really know. I don't think so. Not that i've noticed anyway. Of course Rowling and Meyer keeps me inspirated, they keep me writing, cause I learn a ...

    Feb 4, 2009


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela