User avatar

heffa89

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hell hath no furey like a women undead.

    Hey, Emsie dear! So this the Dylan, huh? Oh, must I say I really liked this one! And I am getting so used to our mails and stuff that I ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 4

    Hello again folks! I have neglected YWS for a little while due to much work and always being out of energy, but I'm better now and feeling rather guilty for ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Look What You Make Me Do

    Oh, this was just lovely. I like the way we can all relate to it. It's the exact feeling of being in love or having a crush on someone. And ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    Haha, nice one Evi! Oh, this just made me laugh, 'cause it is so true. All hail Google - the almighty! Liz

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 3

    Thanks Rosey! Your help is really priceless. I'll change loads when I'm on the editing feel of things;) I've changed a lot in the two first chapters (not posted it ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 3

    Hello, I'm back again. So this is the third chapter of my novel. I'm not really pleased with the title of the chapter, it doesn't really sound that good, so ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: A Stupid Love Song

    I really liked this, I have to say. I mean, it was simple but it is one of those songs that reminds you of the good `ol bubble gum sweet ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Thanks Rosey! =)

    Mar 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anomaly chapter 2

    Hey, Ems! Your ending is fab! You leave me hanging for more! I can't wait for chapter 3 now! Critisism: - There are still some spelling mistakes and words that ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 4~

    Hey! I'm sorry it took so long to look at your work, but I've been soooo busy lately. Anyway, you asked for my opinion, so here it is: -I read ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bryner Academy

    Hi! I'm Liz and I just felt the need of dropping a few lines to you. 1. I see there is three chapters in one here. Not necessarily a bad ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She was in Danger

    HI! You know I really liked this. And the fact that it doesn't show to much imagery doesn't bother me. I liked it. Thinking can save your life, thinking too ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Ok, so I was just scrolling down the front page of YWS and your story totally captivated me. I couldn't take my eyes of it until the end. And as ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 1

    To MARS: Thank you. Yeah, well, i though I would put the reason the promise as the last chapter, but maybe it should be the prologue?? It's a thinker...;) I ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Guys, thank you soooo much. It really helps to get other words in. Sometimes I can see myself blind on my own text, not really noticing how much i might ...

    Feb 8, 2009


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree