User avatar

heffa89

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My first posted story!

    Hei! I have to agree with epressoftheuniverse on the last part. It can't be finished? I wanna know more about this girl and her twin, How her upbringing has been, ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Hey SASSYLADY! Well, first of all. Brilliant title!! "There's something about Jerry..." Very good. And I can see you are also writing about a Jones :P haha brill. Now, i ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 8

    AWH! Thank you lil-mizzkitty! So glad you like 'em! Oh, enjoy your london holiday!! I am so not envious at all*coughcough* Love Liz xxx

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Palm Tree.

    Hey, thought I'd check out your work since you are too kind with mine=) This one is kinda nice. It's a shame it's so small though. Would've loved to see ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 1

    Thank you sassylady333. BTW I love your name:P haha! Thank you keep reviewing! And don't be afraid to be harsh! Love Liz XXX

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 8

    Hi Jessie. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It's word like these that makes me continue writing. I have another one done, but I like to stay a chapter ahead ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 8

    Hey Guys! Here's chapter 8 of Mrs Jones. We are back in the present, so yeh, Hope you'll like it! :D Love Liz xx CHAPTER EIGHT: MISTAKE David and Evelyn’s ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 7

    Yes, I actually am. Thanks for reading! =) Love you for it. Posting the next one pretty soon so.=) Thank you again! Love Liz

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 7

    Hello all! [b]Here we are again. This time it's a whole chapter that takes place back in time. Before Evelyn came in the picture. Yes, nothing more to say I ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 6

    Heya, folks. Here we go again. What really happened after the tree hut?? Well, I guess you'll find out here. And I just wanna say that I'm leaving to go ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Nate, you forgot YWS-ing!! lol But it'll be work and reading here for me =D And writing of course;) Love Liz

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 5

    Thanks EmmaJ. You are the sweetest!! But no starting fights in here, virtual or not. lol Love, Liz

    May 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 5

    Wow, two totally different replies here. And I thank you both!! To SELA: I'm sorry if this is too predictable, and not too fantasyish for you. And I laughed so ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 5

    Hey again folks. Due to a lot of encouraging from you guys I've finally been able to finish the 6th chapter of Mrs. Jones, which means I'm posting chapter 5 ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 4

    Thank you guys!! I really appreciate it!! :D

    May 13, 2009


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix