User avatar

hazellgreene

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I hate you...

    Wow, I really like this! :) I like that fact that it's a story, but written from such a different perspective that it desn't really sound like a story when ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    I often use the site Seventh Sanctum to help me, because its got lots of themed generators, so you could search for Elf names or Superhero names, y'know, really specific ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shift, Chapter two

    hey, sorry it took so long for me to get round to reading it. First of all, wow, i love this chapter!! Most stories these days are about werewolves and ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Changing Shadows, Chapter Two

    thankyou icebender28 :) and thanks for the pointer, I'll add something in about that :)

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Changing Shadows, Chapter Two

    thankyou for your reviews! :) MiddleEarthGal, thanks for mentioning that, I think I did mean nicker, I'll change that soon! :) And TheCircleWriter thanks for pointing that out! I didn't ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Vets :)

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I know you want my slippers...

    Hehe, I love the second photo with the caption! I quite literally laughed-out-loud :L It looks like some sort of poster you would find in a souvenir shop maybe :) ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Be seeing you

    Aw, this almost made me cry and trust me, I don't cry often, so the fact that my eyes misted over was a big thing! :) This poem is beautiful ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The girl in the mirror

    Wow, this is really good! Didn't see any immediate spelling/grammar errors, so well done! I think the repetition you've used it really interesting - it gives it a rythmn that ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Changing Shadows, Chapter Two

    As Ellie went back to sleep, at peace once more, Silver was just waking up. The red moon was high in the sky and the glowing radioactive hands of the ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Professor Hosselhoff has been taken down

    OMG. What a cliffhanger to leave it on!!!! when I first started reading, I was like...ok, eccentric scientist, skeptical peasants, what could happen? I can't wait to see if you ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Time to wake up Buttercup

    First of all, I love the idea! It’s such an enigma and it’s really quite chilling, with the limping stranger and the cruel, mind-boggling game! I can’t wait to read ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Salt and Light

    This is such a beautiful story! :) I especially like this bit, The surface of the water broke like paper, but the waves hit her like slabs of concrete. but ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shift, Chapter One

    Wow, wasn't too sure about the beginning, but the end couple of paragraphs really hooked me. I liked the names - they're interesting and different and the way you've explained ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Changing Shadows, Chapter One

    This is my first upload, enjoy! :) Ellie stared out of the window from her bed. Waited. Waited some more. Closed her eyes, opened them and waited again. She flicked ...

    Jul 15, 2011


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice