User avatar

hawk

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Unreasonable Progress (Edited)

    this was good, and relevant too. i went to boarding school for a year for something like that, so this kind of made me smile. i'm not sure how old ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anne Rice's vampires

    I admit, I did not read Interview with the Vampire first, rather my first book was Blood and Gold, the story of Marius, so I already had a firm idea ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet

    As soon as the sun rose from its slumber and glimpsed over the towering Mountains of Shas'er, he knew that him and his men would face a beast unleashed, a ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled, for now

    I agree, it's a little too fast paced, the characters are too eager to get out of the bar. I'd suggest they aught to stay for a while, describe the ...

    Nov 21, 2004


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford