User avatar

hawk

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    my room is horrible dark and foreboding.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Communism is very different when comparing it to the beneficial aspects of the home, and an entire nation. I agree with Incandescence, history speaks for itself.

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The artist game (musician)

    I'm guessing it's Steven Tyler, Aerosmith. If I'm right, it's a funny pic of him.

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    If anything, I'm athiest. Life is far too logical for things like 'divine spirits,' or rather, I'm far too logical. I was brought up Roman Catholic, however. The whole deal, ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    shadow knight: i live in cairns. yeah, chevy, people get needles for lips like them. i'd liked to have done drama, but i needed IT, and besides, it's all park ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    i've also been told i look like avril lavigne, but i have blonde hair. so i dunno.

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    here i look like freddie mercury...heh. (its the angle, i swear). and i'm wearing a led zeppelin t shirt...not that you would know. firestarter, you think you've got an up-turned ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemingway.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I smoke on occassion, whenever I'm in some place cold. Europe, when I was in Europe I smoked a lot, because it's just something you do when its that cold. ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The artist game (musician)

    Heres the deal: Someone posts a maximum of 2 (preferably one, to keep the loading at minimum) pictures of any rock star (can be any music type, Bob Dylan, for ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Very nice, especially those ones of England. I'd love to visit. Where I live, it doesn't snow, and it hardly gets cool enough for a sweater. This, literally, is where ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    You are an assassin. That means you are a proffessional and do your job without mixing any emotions in it. In your life you have probably been hurt many times ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    fair enough. i'll have to watch it, but i do hope the character has some kind of edge. here, kayjuran, (and any others that are interested) is a brilliant article ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    sorry harley, easy mistake. Midnight, yeah, i head about the film and i wished i'd seen if before it stopped screening. i'll see it eventually when it comes to dvd. ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    i didnt see this topic!! i got a che guevara patch for my bag (which they sold in Tammy, for gods sake) and i knew who the dude was. "Cuban ...

    Apr 7, 2005


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help