User avatar

hawk

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Eloere, I'm guessing you're not from QLD or NSW. In Australia we have two main football streams. There is Aussie Rules (AFL), which, according to Queenslanders and New South Wales, ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    *cracks knuckes* Right! Aussie slang, here we go: :arrow: kicked the bucket - to die :arrow: bite the dust - to die :arrow: bite the bullet - to die :arrow: ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Really, Avril Lavigne is just a marketing ploy. Funny thing is, she's starting to get over the whole punk-skater thing, and dresses up in, well, dresses, so I bet the ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    I'd be offended if someone called me American I didn't say we were the same, but we are similar. I've been friends with a family for years and didn't even ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    It looks like you're calling Kate Moss Twiggy.... There are certain people or characters it's good to admire, take aspects of a certain person's character and mould it into yourself. ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Yes, but it's not connected to the mainland.

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    No, Australia is much the same as New Zealand. On the wider scale, there is very little difference. We tease each other (the joke about kiwi's being sheep humpers), so ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    I’m sure the majority of people on this site don't even know who John Howard is. Sure, he's embarrassing and follows Bush like a pup (but hey, we voted for ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    It's going to happen to matter what happens. If you're a public figure people are always going to find a way to idolize you. I'm just content no one has ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    It's more these are people you admire. I said Hemingway, not because I want to be him (he was not half the man he was as a writer) but because ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Slash. Sure, not a writer/poet whatever, but I can like musical artists, right? And, of course, Hemingway.

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Born in Australia, my parents in Spain, though neither are Spanish. I'm near completely German and Irish, though my grandmother was from what is now Belarus, formally part of Russia ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    they're bamboo blindes.... and yes my windows are wonderful. i just realized how empty my room is compared to Crysi's. Damn, when was i ever a kid? i have, i ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    my brother is 14 (i'm 16), and a moron. well, not really. he's a little casanova, and he's a gymnast, so he's all buff. i havnt seen a picture of ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    my lil brother terrorising green-ant nest with spray can and cigarette lighter acording to arvandor, i look like christina ricci...? i swear my skin is not this alabaster

    Apr 30, 2005


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich