-
Re: Self Harm
Well of course the are many ways, but a person who paints is not necessarily free from the influence of a drug, it's difficult to explain. Depending how...I guess...ones family ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
I think you’re a little confused. Batista, Cuba’s former dictator, was placed in Cuba by the CIA; he was the one that turned on them, not Castro. Fidel Castro came ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
How else to express oneself. It's a void of helplessness, use of sedatives put you in a different place, and for some people it's not so bad.
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
Che wasn't a dictator, he was a guerilla militant, a Marxist revolutionary, and the only thing the guerilla dictates is the law outside a government and within anarchy that is, ...
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
What I meant was Allende won the ellection without use of force, so his party which was comminust came into power peacefully. I'm not really talking about the Cold War, ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
A few months ago I was on a plane returning home from Papua New Guinea and was speaking to a man from Chile who had been an Australian resident since ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Schappelle Corby
We were talking about this in the thread The Legal System I'm dissapointed, but I don't really know if she's innocent or not. Australia wants to belive she is , ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Catholics vs. Protestants
I was born Catholic, you know, the whole catholic school sunday mass communion eucharist conformation deal, but neither of my parents cared for it much. My father never talks about ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
i never flirt, i feel too uncomfortable doing it.
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
For Whom The Bell Tolls - Hemingway To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee Animal Farm - George Orwell (I once thought the politics were subtle in this book, given ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I can bend backwards when I’m lying down and rest my head on my feet, can bend forwards and wrap my arms around my knees and head on my legs ...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Martial Artists
who your favourite martial artist is is really irrelevent, Bruce Lee has no counterpart no matter what way you look at it.
May 25, 2005 -
Re: The Legal System
You have to understand something about these mules. They are desperate people, the reason they are lower than street dealers is because street dealers are receiving constant income from their ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: The Legal System
As I’m sure all the Australians on this site are aware, there is a drug scandal currently going on in Indonesia involving an Australian national (Schapelle Corby) who has been ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
little x soldier: very pretty. you seem to be one of the few people that look their age. i've got a ridiculously youthful face, and i'm telling you it gets ...
May 13, 2005
