-
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
Given most of Europe's history (predominantly more eastern states), I'm really not surprised at the reaction to religions with such a strict, non contemporary regime. I've nothing against them (and ...
Jun 20, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
How can the decision to back down from a war blasted by the UN as unsanctioned and immoral be seen as cowardice? The war on Iraq was unilateral, is it ...
Jun 19, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Immigration
There's a whole different way in which to view this issue. In Australia, Illegal immigrants are detained in detention centers, living behind razor wire fences away from metropolis; children, women, ...
Jun 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Sabran, check your profile to see if you've disabled HTML and BBCode.
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
hey, I like my Avatar! It's Slash, in the 80's.
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Those horses are beautiful, i've only an old mare and a stockhorse, not quite picture material. I have no new pics, heres an old one I found. played around with ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: English class?
I mostly do well in all of my classes. I get mostly A's in English, but it doesnt interest me. I'm better in subjects like Math or Physics, because I ...
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: fighting
Violence of any means is inexcusable, but it happens, and there it is. You cannot imagine the situation until you are in it. I'm not saying I live in a ...
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
It's good that you had told your mum, Crysi, a lot of people are incapable of that. I don't think I could tell my parents if I had been cutting ...
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
Who wouldn't want to get out of a country that disallows rich people as much as it enforces equality in a society? They succumb to the influences of the Western ...
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads
For those incapable of human interaction...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
QiGuaiGongFu, don't think that because America has stepped into Columbia and implemented the sharing of power scheme that the people are now free (but Columbia is another arguement altogether). What ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
Ideally, that is. Ideally, you have control, but not many people have the will power to come clean. Some people find it easier to control others than it is to ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Closer.
I saw this on the weekend. From a moral perceptive, this was a rude awakening, but so are a lot of things. I'm not expecting everyone to have seen this, ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads
I think whether you, in society, are percieved as attarctive or not, has little to do with your self esteem. It's how you feel about yourself, how an indervidual looks ...
Jun 5, 2005
