User avatar

hawk

  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I agree with Aniar, I hate water where i can't see the bottom. But I live in a part of the world that has many clean, unpolluted river systems, so ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    As for the Red Hot Chili Peppers being the most overrated band ever (as said by Firestarter), I will have to disagree. They are very much overrated, just not the ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Strangely enough, it's kind of a part of your culture. In Australia, anyone who doesn't drink beer isn't regarded as being very sociable. Smoking is different, but it's kind of ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    (I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to post this) But when did you first try them? Terrible I know, but everyone’s tried/drank one or is going to. It’s like, ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Niteowl, your cats are so darn beautiful. I don't have any of my own, which is lame, but my mum doesn't want them catching birds or going wild in the ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Evelyn Jennifer Gabriel is a nice name for a guy, but the kid would get teased.

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Icecreamman, I know all about Guns N' Roses, they're my favourite band (hence the new avatar, it's Slash). I just meant they were one of the biggest bands in the ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    what the hell happened to guns n roses? i've no patience for rnb and rap, i've never liked the stuff. boy bands are possibly lower in the list. The 80's ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    I put this link up before somewhere. It's a personality test (and not the crappy sort). Most of us being young, it helps with the sort of career you should ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    you're really pretty faith. lol, are you in pony club or something? i've horses, but they're rigid stock horses, and i couldn't get them to jump over a log, hopeless, ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    1. Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin 2. Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings 3. Harry Potter by JK 4. Magician's Apprentice by ??? 5. Artemis ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: incredible things about literature

    In your opinion, the most influential and/or brilliant novel ever written, and why. The books in the poll are optional, pick one, but I’d like to hear what you guys ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    i'm fairly skinny. 105lb, and 5'5. quite blonde hair, pale, hazel eyes. i havn't any sisters, just boys in my family, so i'm much of a tom boy because of ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    lol, why don't we put a poll up or something. hell. being a dumb blonde is completely overrated. i'm blonde, but i couldn't give a damn if people joke about ...

    Jan 11, 2005


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984