User avatar

hawk

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    btw, Tessitore, your pants look awesome.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    It's not fair! It's not fair! All you people look better than me.. once I find a picture i have to ask a question.... If I send somebody my pic ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    i thought you were joking. pictures my brother took in my room. my hair is terrible messy here, but it is most of the time anyway. hekategirl, just use a ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    jeez, you males are really obsessed.... all this measuring... me height: 5'5 (also still growing) weight:105 Waist: 27 Hips: 32 i'd never measured before, but lately i've had to have ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Sometimes when I'm walking, like in a mall or shopping centre, I count my steps, and when people are watching me from behind I twitch my fingers and curl them. ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Its true highschool really stuff people up, maybe its different in the States (worse) but i was a lot more selfconcious in year 8 (first year of highschool) than i ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I really don't see how what Tessitore wrote was insulting. Basicly, I don't want a full figure, and don't have one. But a lot of girls do want it, and ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    lol, crysi, it looks like you were on school camp, and on your right looks like a giant pile of hair... :? lol.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    i wish calvin and hobbes was a cartoon.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I used to have a glass of alcohol almost every day, usually just something like white wine, mellow red wine or champagne, but when I woke up one morning, and ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    When I was reading Wuthering Heights (which is a classic), I was certainly inspired by Bronte's quick, descriptive and lavish use of words that appear at first to make absolutely ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    i agree with scissorquiz, Relienk K suck. from what i remember of them, they were some pathetic emo band with a whiney little frontman with a whiney little voice. no ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    it's not a very clear picture, because of the lighting, but i havn't bothered to find any others. and a beautiful one of my dog:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    thats what my parents said, if i'm going to drink or smoke, they'd rather it be around them.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    i joined in 2001, or 2000 (TYWC), but i haven't been back for a long time. since, there have been a few errors with it, but usually only last a ...

    Jan 26, 2005


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado