User avatar

hawk

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Shadow Knight: yeah. figures, only people who know where queensland is are auzzies.

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    dreaming_mouse: lol, i thought i was short, at about 5'5. how tall are you? actually doing homework. posted these last two before (warming up before run), but changed prp. coding. ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    light blue jeans army boots black leather jacket AC/DC T-shirt

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol, well, i was first in girls division, i think 4th in all under 17 go on

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol, you're just too skinny, face it. i'm procrastinating before a race.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Handwriting does take a lot of time, but if you're waiting for a bus or in thew passenger seat in the car...(which is mostly all I have time for), then ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Oh come on, Incandescence, they aren't real abs! Chevy, wanna know what I did to my hair? I cut it at my jaw (yes me) and had to get it ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    depends what i'm writing. if it's an assignment, say physics, i usually use pencil or pen, and thats the same with most stories. unless there's a particular large amount of ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    white denim jeans (what other?) brown converse sneakers black t-shirt with something in chinese written on it in white. hair back in clip.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    i like people who defy their stereotypes. and i like the katherine hepburn stereotype. oh yes.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Steganography

    Most of you guys have probably heard of it, but or those that haven’t, it’s basically the hidden messages in pictures. People alter the pixel coding (a code consisting of ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    my puppy. okay, he's not a puppy, but so what (and yes, he is a dingo)

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    I agree, it was an incredible quote, Galatea. I foundthis while reading Walden’s Pond, by Henry David Thoreau, so it isn't a quote as such, which meant I’ll have to ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    I heard about the Motorcycle Diaries, (I think I read about it in a newspaper, on a plane last year) about Che Guevara and his revolutionary ideas and schemes, but ...

    Mar 6, 2005


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug