User avatar

hawk

  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    who your favourite martial artist is is really irrelevent, Bruce Lee has no counterpart no matter what way you look at it.

    May 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Legal System

    You have to understand something about these mules. They are desperate people, the reason they are lower than street dealers is because street dealers are receiving constant income from their ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Legal System

    As I’m sure all the Australians on this site are aware, there is a drug scandal currently going on in Indonesia involving an Australian national (Schapelle Corby) who has been ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    little x soldier: very pretty. you seem to be one of the few people that look their age. i've got a ridiculously youthful face, and i'm telling you it gets ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Eloere, I'm guessing you're not from QLD or NSW. In Australia we have two main football streams. There is Aussie Rules (AFL), which, according to Queenslanders and New South Wales, ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    *cracks knuckes* Right! Aussie slang, here we go: :arrow: kicked the bucket - to die :arrow: bite the dust - to die :arrow: bite the bullet - to die :arrow: ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Really, Avril Lavigne is just a marketing ploy. Funny thing is, she's starting to get over the whole punk-skater thing, and dresses up in, well, dresses, so I bet the ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    I'd be offended if someone called me American I didn't say we were the same, but we are similar. I've been friends with a family for years and didn't even ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    It looks like you're calling Kate Moss Twiggy.... There are certain people or characters it's good to admire, take aspects of a certain person's character and mould it into yourself. ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Yes, but it's not connected to the mainland.

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    No, Australia is much the same as New Zealand. On the wider scale, there is very little difference. We tease each other (the joke about kiwi's being sheep humpers), so ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    I’m sure the majority of people on this site don't even know who John Howard is. Sure, he's embarrassing and follows Bush like a pup (but hey, we voted for ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    It's going to happen to matter what happens. If you're a public figure people are always going to find a way to idolize you. I'm just content no one has ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    what was the sentance? the hobbit, despite being set pre-lord of the rings, biblo discovering the ring and all, does not have much to do with the trilogy.

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    It's more these are people you admire. I said Hemingway, not because I want to be him (he was not half the man he was as a writer) but because ...

    May 7, 2005


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor