User avatar

hawk

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Ideally, that is. Ideally, you have control, but not many people have the will power to come clean. Some people find it easier to control others than it is to ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Closer.

    I saw this on the weekend. From a moral perceptive, this was a rude awakening, but so are a lot of things. I'm not expecting everyone to have seen this, ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    I think whether you, in society, are percieved as attarctive or not, has little to do with your self esteem. It's how you feel about yourself, how an indervidual looks ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Well of course the are many ways, but a person who paints is not necessarily free from the influence of a drug, it's difficult to explain. Depending how...I guess...ones family ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    I think you’re a little confused. Batista, Cuba’s former dictator, was placed in Cuba by the CIA; he was the one that turned on them, not Castro. Fidel Castro came ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    How else to express oneself. It's a void of helplessness, use of sedatives put you in a different place, and for some people it's not so bad.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    Che wasn't a dictator, he was a guerilla militant, a Marxist revolutionary, and the only thing the guerilla dictates is the law outside a government and within anarchy that is, ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    What I meant was Allende won the ellection without use of force, so his party which was comminust came into power peacefully. I'm not really talking about the Cold War, ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    A few months ago I was on a plane returning home from Papua New Guinea and was speaking to a man from Chile who had been an Australian resident since ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Schappelle Corby

    We were talking about this in the thread The Legal System I'm dissapointed, but I don't really know if she's innocent or not. Australia wants to belive she is , ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sixteen comrades, and the house of the dying man.

    Wow. I forgot about this. As it remains rather unclear, this is set after the republicans lost the Spanish civil war to the fascists; my character is, of course, a ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    I was born Catholic, you know, the whole catholic school sunday mass communion eucharist conformation deal, but neither of my parents cared for it much. My father never talks about ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    i never flirt, i feel too uncomfortable doing it.

    May 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    For Whom The Bell Tolls - Hemingway To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee Animal Farm - George Orwell (I once thought the politics were subtle in this book, given ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    I can bend backwards when I’m lying down and rest my head on my feet, can bend forwards and wrap my arms around my knees and head on my legs ...

    May 25, 2005


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath