User avatar

hawk

  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    When I was reading Wuthering Heights (which is a classic), I was certainly inspired by Bronte's quick, descriptive and lavish use of words that appear at first to make absolutely ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [You rise I fall.]

    I agree with faith, some nice lines. But you're probably going to look back at this one day and find it a little corny. I dunno, but poetry, especially about ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Normal

    This was pretty good, but again, like I said on your [war] poem, it didn't flow very well. You need to concentrate on certian aspects, and don't try to fit ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [War]

    I really liked the idea behind this, but the issue of war isn't easy to address and still look affective. The problem was it didn't really flow very well. I ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    i agree with scissorquiz, Relienk K suck. from what i remember of them, they were some pathetic emo band with a whiney little frontman with a whiney little voice. no ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Solo

    I really liked this for some reason. it was short, light, well written, but you can't just leave it there, too much going on for such a tight ending (if ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    it's not a very clear picture, because of the lighting, but i havn't bothered to find any others. and a beautiful one of my dog:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    thats what my parents said, if i'm going to drink or smoke, they'd rather it be around them.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    i joined in 2001, or 2000 (TYWC), but i haven't been back for a long time. since, there have been a few errors with it, but usually only last a ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I agree with Aniar, I hate water where i can't see the bottom. But I live in a part of the world that has many clean, unpolluted river systems, so ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    brew

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    As for the Red Hot Chili Peppers being the most overrated band ever (as said by Firestarter), I will have to disagree. They are very much overrated, just not the ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Strangely enough, it's kind of a part of your culture. In Australia, anyone who doesn't drink beer isn't regarded as being very sociable. Smoking is different, but it's kind of ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pumpkin pie

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    crew

    Jan 26, 2005


I don't do time.
— Liberty