User avatar

hawk

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    It's not fair! It's not fair! All you people look better than me.. once I find a picture i have to ask a question.... If I send somebody my pic ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    i thought you were joking. pictures my brother took in my room. my hair is terrible messy here, but it is most of the time anyway. hekategirl, just use a ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    jeez, you males are really obsessed.... all this measuring... me height: 5'5 (also still growing) weight:105 Waist: 27 Hips: 32 i'd never measured before, but lately i've had to have ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Sometimes when I'm walking, like in a mall or shopping centre, I count my steps, and when people are watching me from behind I twitch my fingers and curl them. ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Its true highschool really stuff people up, maybe its different in the States (worse) but i was a lot more selfconcious in year 8 (first year of highschool) than i ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Syall

    This is the beginning of a story centreing around the girl Syal, but i don't know if it all is flowing so well/ Winters in the north were long and ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I really don't see how what Tessitore wrote was insulting. Basicly, I don't want a full figure, and don't have one. But a lot of girls do want it, and ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    lol, crysi, it looks like you were on school camp, and on your right looks like a giant pile of hair... :? lol.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Great Depression

    i chose no. It didn't seem to flow so well, and think you need to add a little more description. "People yelling at tellers saying that they want their money.The ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    i wish calvin and hobbes was a cartoon.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A bower in the Arsacides

    Water shifted in the wet sand between my toes, ingraving my footprints as the sand washed away from my skin, another step, and the water following like a cloud chasing ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I used to have a glass of alcohol almost every day, usually just something like white wine, mellow red wine or champagne, but when I woke up one morning, and ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters unabridged: Letters to an unknown friend

    i admitt, they were strange emails, but that was how we wanted them. Not personal at all, really.

    Jan 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters unabridged: Letters to an unknown friend

    [removed.]

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I had to read Shakespeare for school as well, English last year. Really, I'm not much of a fan. I'd much rather read a book by an author who gets ...

    Jan 28, 2005


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor