-
Re: Favourite summer holiday spots
ah yes. Spain . Love the country, but it can get down right over-crowded in the summer.
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Your hobbies (sport)
What are your favourite sporting hobbies? These are mainly things like Canoeing or Surfing. They’re usually not competitive sports such as Baseball or Netball, but if it is more of ...
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
Thats good, QiGuaiGongFu. I'm just too busy to stop and think about the things I hate.
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
I agree with Faith, you look really sweet Galatea. Your hair is lovely!
Mar 1, 2005 -
Re: Antonyms
submerge
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
writing
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: Best Band Ever
See I like Oasis, but without the Beatles, there would be no Oasis. There would be nothing, and even if there was something, it would suck. But I'm certinally not ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Best Band Ever
Firestarter, you seem quite obsessed with the music scene, but I can't blame you. See I like Oasis, but without the Beatles, there would be no Oasis. There would be ...
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Ever been sick for a long time?
i was a rough kid. broke my arm in the fifth grade, two ribs last year, stitches on my head and wrist and more scars than i can count.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Evanescence!
not liking it isn't the same as not understanding the music. it's not that hard to interprate, really. there are much better bands out there, i mean, if you want ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Over 13: Sunday, February 13, 2005
There was no alarm this morning. I opened my eyes and never shut them again. The wooden seat was still warm when I descended the stairs, the mug of coffee ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Evanescence!
shes got a good voice, and it's not that bad, but i think it's far too emotional for my liking. i like bands that let it out and stuff around ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Soundtrack of rock.
if you could pick 11 songs to be in the soundtrack of rock/punk (usually one with the other), which 11 would they be? don't pick songs like What are you ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Ever been sick for a long time?
i was sick with whooping cough 2 years ago for about 2 months, worse because i have asthma. there are no headaches or stomach problems, but you just continually get ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
btw, Tessitore, your pants look awesome.
Feb 9, 2005
