User avatar

hawk

  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Handwriting does take a lot of time, but if you're waiting for a bus or in thew passenger seat in the car...(which is mostly all I have time for), then ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Oh come on, Incandescence, they aren't real abs! Chevy, wanna know what I did to my hair? I cut it at my jaw (yes me) and had to get it ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    depends what i'm writing. if it's an assignment, say physics, i usually use pencil or pen, and thats the same with most stories. unless there's a particular large amount of ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    white denim jeans (what other?) brown converse sneakers black t-shirt with something in chinese written on it in white. hair back in clip.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    i like people who defy their stereotypes. and i like the katherine hepburn stereotype. oh yes.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Steganography

    Most of you guys have probably heard of it, but or those that haven’t, it’s basically the hidden messages in pictures. People alter the pixel coding (a code consisting of ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    i don't tend t bother with last names, but if you're looking for a last name for a character in a fantasy story, then here: is a useful site, it ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    my puppy. okay, he's not a puppy, but so what (and yes, he is a dingo)

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    I agree, it was an incredible quote, Galatea. I foundthis while reading Walden’s Pond, by Henry David Thoreau, so it isn't a quote as such, which meant I’ll have to ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    I heard about the Motorcycle Diaries, (I think I read about it in a newspaper, on a plane last year) about Che Guevara and his revolutionary ideas and schemes, but ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your hobbies (sport)

    probably should state which type of kung fu, then we will see about about proving you wrong :wink:

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    i like foreign films. drama. usually french, sometims german, certinally not spanish. i also like martial art films, films hollywood cannot pull off like crouching tiger hidden dragon, or hero.

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    It's all become a little blurred around the edges. Man is not evil, we are the embodiment of all emotion, of every spectrum. We are what we are not, which ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    I'd been meaning to read it for years, but the politics seemed tedious especially when there was so much controversy about the “war against terrorism” on the tv. But finally, ...

    Mar 2, 2005


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken