-
Re: Battle of the Bands
ah yes. skull tattoo, desireless. Eagle Eye Cherry vs. Jimi Hendrix
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
meatloaf? you're kidding.
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Che who?
QiGuaiGongFu: I'm not battering on what America thinks of communism, my own country has the same opinion, as does, apparently, the entire western world, it's merely various 'events', I guess, ...
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
try again. Cream Cream vs Meatloaf
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Che who?
What he did to get there? do you mean by his use of violence? It was repentive, Hunter. Che stood for communism, sure, something you Americans are renown (notorious?) for ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
i hate it when people say that. taking drugs is dumb, but hell you can't just say that, you don't know where it takes people. (and i'm certainly not implying ...
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: Che who?
You see teenagers wearing the t shirt, the red and black one, with their spiked hair and eyebrow rings. You see them walking around thinking they’re modern day revolutionaries , ...
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Cream Cream vs Steppenwolf
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Shadow Knight: yeah. figures, only people who know where queensland is are auzzies.
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
dreaming_mouse: lol, i thought i was short, at about 5'5. how tall are you? actually doing homework. posted these last two before (warming up before run), but changed prp. coding. ...
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: Jerry
Jerry It was to be a cold winter, I knew, but I didn’t care much, for I’d always had a love of the cold. There were four of us sitting ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Some kind of Wonderful. 13+
Some kind of wonderful. I met Lee on the subway, tracks to London and back, and he smiled when I only had one suitcase. He had a t-shirt with Bob ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
light blue jeans army boots black leather jacket AC/DC T-shirt
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lol, well, i was first in girls division, i think 4th in all under 17 go on
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lol, you're just too skinny, face it. i'm procrastinating before a race.
Mar 16, 2005
