-
Re: Who's your idol?
Slash. Sure, not a writer/poet whatever, but I can like musical artists, right? And, of course, Hemingway.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
Born in Australia, my parents in Spain, though neither are Spanish. I'm near completely German and Irish, though my grandmother was from what is now Belarus, formally part of Russia ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Blood on the Moss
This is incomplete, the story travels from one scene to another, though the second paragraph might end up being connected to the third. Everything is designed to be very vague, ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Romulus and Remus Myth
I remember the first time I heard about this myth, was when I read Henry David Thoreau’s "Walden’s Pond." There was a quote that seemed very important, thought apparently not ...
May 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
they're bamboo blindes.... and yes my windows are wonderful. i just realized how empty my room is compared to Crysi's. Damn, when was i ever a kid? i have, i ...
May 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
my brother is 14 (i'm 16), and a moron. well, not really. he's a little casanova, and he's a gymnast, so he's all buff. i havnt seen a picture of ...
May 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
my lil brother terrorising green-ant nest with spray can and cigarette lighter acording to arvandor, i look like christina ricci...? i swear my skin is not this alabaster
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
my room is horrible dark and foreboding.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
Communism is very different when comparing it to the beneficial aspects of the home, and an entire nation. I agree with Incandescence, history speaks for itself.
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: The artist game (musician)
I'm guessing it's Steven Tyler, Aerosmith. If I'm right, it's a funny pic of him.
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
If anything, I'm athiest. Life is far too logical for things like 'divine spirits,' or rather, I'm far too logical. I was brought up Roman Catholic, however. The whole deal, ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
shadow knight: i live in cairns. yeah, chevy, people get needles for lips like them. i'd liked to have done drama, but i needed IT, and besides, it's all park ...
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
i've also been told i look like avril lavigne, but i have blonde hair. so i dunno.
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
here i look like freddie mercury...heh. (its the angle, i swear). and i'm wearing a led zeppelin t shirt...not that you would know. firestarter, you think you've got an up-turned ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: What is the best book written in the English Language
For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemingway.
Apr 17, 2005
