Random avatar

harry77

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Well, I don't wish to step on any toes around here... but I prefer to hold the Resident Crackpot title. Sorry about the newb question, but what is chatspeak? Using ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Black writing... how deliciously ominous that sounds! I'll check that out. I'm liking 1984 so far. Maybe after I finish it I can discuss with you fine folks. I think ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll try not to be an old fuddy-duddy. But I really never grew up much after I turned 19 so I hope I'll fit ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hope this is the right spot, lol. Just signed up today, thought I would snoop around and get a feel for the place. I'm Harry, 31 years old--so I hope ...

    Dec 31, 2008


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline