User avatar

happysmilers

  • Archive Re: That summer ( FreeFeet, blimeylimey217)

    Oh, and she is 18 just graduated out of high school. (Just a side question? I think Jason should older when she comes up for the summer? Is that all ...

    Sep 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: That summer ( FreeFeet, blimeylimey217)

    Brandi, is pretty much a closed book. When she was younger no one ever wanted to be friends with her. Excapt Jason and Chloe. She has been playing the piano ...

    Sep 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: That summer ( FreeFeet, blimeylimey217)

    The story starts with a young girl named Brandi who losses her parents in a car accident. She is taken into Foster care and raised by a nice set of ...

    Sep 9, 2014


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)